Asked by: Gizella Lutsevasked in category: General Last Updated: 2nd March, 2020
How much should you spend on a college laptop?
Similarly, it is asked, what laptops do college students use?
- Lenovo Yoga 920. College Choice Score: 100.
- HP Spectre x360. College Choice Score: 99.34.
- Dell XPS 15. College Choice Score: 98.82.
- Apple 15" MacBook Pro, Retina, Touch Bar.
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-Inch (2017)
- Microsoft Surface Laptop.
- HP Chromebook 13.
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch.
One may also ask, how much does the average laptop cost? Typical costs: Students and other budget userscan expect to find an inexpensive laptop for $300 to $700.Expect a midsize laptop weighing between 6 to 8 pounds withmediocre battery life.
In this regard, what is the best size laptop for college?
- Huawei Matebook 13. The best laptop for most collegestudents.
- Dell XPS 13. Dell's flagship just graduated.
- Surface Laptop 2. Look beyond the surface.
- Microsoft Surface Go. A Surface for everyone.
- Dell XPS 15. More of what we love.
- HP Envy x360 13 (2019)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6.
- Dell Inspiron Chromebook 11 2-in-1.
Are Apple laptops good for college?
The MacBook Air is a good choice for school, aslong as you're willing to tolerate its trade-offs. You get greatbattery life and decent mainstream performance in a premium,lightweight design. If you're willing to consider a Windows 10 PC,you can get a more powerful system for the same price or less thanthe Air.