Asked by: Nayab Caliasked in category: General Last Updated: 11th January, 2020
How much does it cost to get into Glen Ivy?
In this way, do you get in free to Glen Ivy on your birthday?
Glen Ivy Hot Springs spa in Corona is still offering free admission on your birthday, but only until the end of the year.
Additionally, what do I need to bring to Glen Ivy? Tips for Visiting Glen Ivy Resort
- To make the most of your visit, get there early and plan to stay all day.
- Bring a swimming suit, but an old one might be best.
- Bring a cover-up or robe.
- Mineral water tarnishes silver jewelry.
- If you do the mud bath, more is not better.
Keeping this in view, how much is a massage at Glen Ivy?
Enjoy one of our renowned facials or massages ($115 value) and end the day with our moisturizing Grotto body treatment leaving you soft as ever!
What is taking the waters at Glen Ivy?
Taking the Waters includes access to Glen Ivy's lush gardens, ample lounge areas, and the healing waters of 19 pools including naturally thermal mineral baths, a hot and cold plunge, saline pool, and lap pool, in addition to Club Mud, saunas, steam rooms, showers, and today's fitness and wellness classes.