Asked by: Adam Eickerasked in category: General Last Updated: 8th February, 2020
How much does a birthstone cost?
Herein, which birthstone is expensive?
Typically, diamond, emerald, ruby and sapphire command the highest prices. However, the question of value has no simple answer.
Additionally, what are the 2 birthstones for each month? Birthstones By Month
- 01 January Birthstone - Garnet. The January Birthstone is Garnet.
- 02 February Birthstone - The Amethyst.
- 03 March Birthstone - Aquamarine and Bloodstone.
- 04 April Birthstone - Diamond.
- 05 May Birthstone - Emerald.
- 06 June Birthstone – Pearl and Alexandrite.
- 07 July Birthstone - Ruby.
- 08 August Birthstone - Peridot.
Additionally, which birthstone is the rarest?
The following 10 gems are the world's rarest and most valuable gemstones.
- Painite. According to many, including the Guinness Book of World Record, Painite is the world's rarest mineral.
- Red Beryl.
- Black Opal.
Does birthstone go by month?
Traditionally, a birthstone is associated with each month of the year. For example, the birthstone for January is a garnet, while babies born in April get a diamond as their birthstone. The birthstones featured below are arranged by month. Click on the month you were born to learn the history of your birthstone.