Asked by: Tijania Zapateraasked in category: General Last Updated: 27th January, 2020
How much do wood planers cost?
Herein, what is the best wood planer to buy?
9 Best Wood Planers – Reviews 2020
- DEWALT DW735X Thickness Wood Planer – Top Pick.
- DEWALT DW734 Woodworking Planer – The Runner-Up.
- WEN 6552T 13 in.
- Makita 2012NB 12-Inch Thickness Planer.
- PORTER-CABLE PC60THP – Our Favorite Hand Planer.
- Grizzly G0505 12-1/2-Inch Wood Planer.
- Cutech 40200H-CT 13″ Spiral Cutterhead Planer.
Similarly, are planers worth it? If you really want to get into woodworking, a thickness planer is worth the cost. Once you have it, you'll never regret the expenditure, because you'll be in control of your stock thickness like never before.
Just so, how much does a planer cost?
Delta Power Tools 22-555 Portable Thickness Planer The Delta Power Tools 22-555 13 inch portable thickness planer is a mid-ranged benchtop planer which you can get for the price of $320 – $400.
What does a planer do to wood?
Woodworking jointers and planers are used to mill wood so they can be used to build furniture and other projects to correct dimensions. If your workshop doesn't have a jointer to square up an edge or your wood piece is too large to fit through, you can use your planer to flatten both pieces of wood.