Asked by: Ludovica Stoeltenasked in category: General Last Updated: 6th June, 2020
How much do sororities cost at UCF?
Herein, how much does it cost to be in a sorority?
Being in a sorority isn't cheap. Women pay national and chapter dues, plus new member fees, which all vary by organization. At the University of Central Florida, for example, rent is between $1,500 and $3,300 per semester, depending on the organization. Dues are around $400 for sororities per semester.
Also Know, what is the best sorority at UCF? University of Central Florida - UCF Sororities
- Kappa Alpha Theta - ΚΑΘ Rate. Ratings: 212.
- Kappa Delta - ΚΔ Rate. Ratings: 164.
- Kappa Kappa Gamma - ΚΚΓ Rate. Ratings: 170.
- Omega Phi Alpha - ΩΦΑ Rate. Ratings: 6.
- Pi Beta Phi - ΠΒΦ Rate. Ratings: 271.
- Sigma Gamma Rho - ΣΓΡ Rate. Ratings: 8.
- Zeta Phi Beta - ΖΦΒ Rate. Ratings: 7.
- Zeta Tau Alpha - ΖΤΑ Rate. Ratings: 192. Grade: 71.59%
Likewise, people ask, what is the most expensive sorority?
Greek life for international students. ] According to data from the 2015-2016 school year, the least amount a UCF student would have to pay as a new member of a sorority is $956 per semester at Delta Zeta, compared with the highest amount – $2,346 – at Delta Delta Delta.
How much does it cost to be in a black sorority?
Make Sure You're Financially Prepared According to research conducted by Auburn University, the average initiation cost for joining a National Pan-Hellenic Council sorority can run anywhere from $700 to $2,500.