Asked by: Ioseb Broeckermannasked in category: General Last Updated: 12th January, 2020
How much are river cruises in Europe?
Also to know is, which is the best river cruise in Europe?
Rhine Cruises It is known as being one of the best river cruises in Europe because of its stunning scenery and amazing castles. On a general seven-night river cruise through Amsterdam, expect ports and journeys to Basel, Cologne, and Koblenz. During your sailing, you will also sail through the Rhine Gorge.
Likewise, are European river cruises worth the money? In a nutshell: yes, river cruises in Europe are worth their cost if your main concern is not the price tag itself but instead the value of what you're getting in return. Clearly this is not the cheapest possible way to travel around Europe; you get good value, yes, but let's not beat around the bush here.
Likewise, what is the cheapest European river cruise?
5 Budget European River Cruises
- Essence of the Elbe: Berlin to Prague. $ 2,095 13-days trip. Add to Bucket List.
- Pleasant Portugal – Porto and the Douro Valley. $ 1,447 6-days trip. Add to Bucket List.
- Romantic Danube. $ 1,999 8-days trip. Add to Bucket List.
- Romance of the Rhine and Mosel. $ 3,195 16-days trip.
- Danube Discovery Cruise. $ 3,499 15-days trip.
What is the best month to take a European river cruise?
Best time for a European river cruise, weather-wise: From late June to mid-October the climate is warm and dry. Cheapest time for a European river cruise: Europe attracts fewer visitors during winter due to freezing temperatures. This makes river cruises cheaper during October, November and December.