Asked by: Meryama Schierwaterasked in category: General Last Updated: 26th June, 2020
How many people have Podophobia?
Moreover, is Podophobia common?
Podophobia, like all phobias, is a persistent, irrational fear – especially since feet can't actually cause someone real danger or harm. However, when the fear becomes so extreme that it paralyzes the person to the point that it affects their ability to live a normal life, it's not productive.
One may also ask, how many phobias are there? There are four general types of phobias and fears:
- Animal phobias such as the fear of snakes, spiders, rodents, and dogs.
- Natural environment phobias such as a fear of heights, storms, water, and of the dark.
Similarly, you may ask, what is Podophobia?
Podophobia is the irrational fear of feet. While some people may feel anxious or afraid at the sight of feet, others may feel afraid or anxious when others look at or touch their feet.
What is the weirdest phobia?
10 Weirdest Phobias You Will Ever Come Across
- Nomophobia – (Fear of not having mobile phone access)
- Phobophobia – (Fear of having a phobia)
- Anthophobia – (Fear of Flowers)
- Hexakosioihexekkontahexapho – (Fear of the number 666)
- Heliophobia – (Fear of Sunlight)
- Chorophobia – (fear of Dancing)
- Ablutophobia – (fear of bathing)