Asked by: Kseniya Kandlbinderasked in category: General Last Updated: 23rd May, 2020
How many layers are in the McAlister's club?
Moreover, how do you make a McAlister's club?
- Spread mustard on one slice of bread.
- Layer lettuce, tomato, and bacon on top.
- Spread mustard on another slice of bread and place on top of bacon.
- On top of that slice of bread place swiss cheese. Then cheddar cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise on the last slice of bread and place on sandwich.
- And enjoy!
One may also ask, what comes on the McAlister's club? the mcalister's® club We start with smoked turkey and Black Forest ham. Then we stack bacon, sharp cheddar, Swiss, spring mix, tomatoes, McAlister's Honey Mustard and mayo on our sliced wheat bread. Then, we serve it with a knowing smile.
Thereof, do you just leave your plate at McAlister's?
When you order something, they make it fresh and bring it to you within maybe five minutes. That's nice. But the weird thing is that when you are done, you are supposed to leave everything on your table. They clean up.
What is the best sandwich at McAlister's?
McAlister's Deli Top 5 Menu Items
- Tea (Sweet, Flavored, Plain)—handcrafted and famous tea that comes in a variety of flavors.
- McAlister's Club—a delectable combination of turkey, ham, smoked bacon, Swiss cheese and sharp cheddar, this 13-layered sandwich makes for the perfect mouthwatering meal.