Asked by: Eneriz Pavluninasked in category: General Last Updated: 13th March, 2020
How many cups is a can of tomato paste?
|3/8 cup tomato paste + 1/2 cup water||=||1 cup tomato sauce|
|1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste||yields||3/4 cup|
Similarly, it is asked, how many grams is a can of tomato paste?
(*) or precisely 281.24 grams. All values are approximate.
One may also ask, how many ounces is 1 cup of tomato paste? equivalent values
|amount, in grams (g)||amount, in ounces (oz)|
|3/4 cup||170 g||6 oz|
|7/8 cup||195 g||6.9 oz|
|1 cup||225 g||7.9 oz|
|2 cups||450 g||15.9 oz|
how is tomato paste measured?
- One teaspoon of tomato paste is 5.54 grams.
- One dessertspoon of tomato paste is 11.07 grams.
- One tablespoon of tomato paste is 16.61 grams.
- One teaspoon of tomato paste is 0.20 oz.
- One dessertspoon of tomato paste is 0.39 oz.
How many cups are in a can?
A US soda can is 12 ounces. There are 8 ounces in a cup. Therefore, there are 12/8=1.5 cups in a soda can.