Asked by: Willette Kleinmaierasked in category: General Last Updated: 25th April, 2020
How good is CoolAir?
Also, is air cooler worth buying?
Air coolers are cheaper to buy, run and maintain as they use a combination of basic components - exhaust fan, water pump and cooling media. Air conditioners are costlier, use 80% more electricity and require periodic maintenance to keep them running. If it is just hot not humid, then air cooler is cheap option for you.
Also, what is the best personal air cooler? Best Portable Evaporative Coolers
- Honeywell Evaporative Coolers.
- Costway Bladeless Air Cooler.
- Outdoor Hessaire Evaporative Air Cooler with the Highest 3,100 CFM.
- Personal Air Cooler | Small USB Evaporative Cooler.
- Luma Comfort EC111B Portable Evaporative Air Swamp Cooler.
- NewAir AF-310 Portable Evaporative Tower Cooler.
Also to know, what is CoolAir?
CoolAir is an innovative fan with special functions. It is small and compact and can be taken anywhere. It works via a water tank and is connected via a USB port. It refreshes the heated air in the room quickly and for a long time and cools down the temperature without drying out the air.
What are the disadvantages of air cooler?
The disadvantages of the air cooler are :
- They are very noisy. It consists of two components fan and blower to circulate the air.
- They need Regular maintainence like cleaning of air coolers shouold be on regular basis.
- Due to water evaporation it incraese the air humidity in the humidity.