Asked by: Coloma Ossenbruggeasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th March, 2020
How do you win a rental application?
- First impressions count. Show the rental agent looking after the property that you're a socially responsible human being.
- Submit your application early.
- Check required documentation.
- Name multiple applicants for shared rentals.
- Get to know the agent.
- Share this.
Considering this, how do I make my rental application stronger?
- Be on time. For the purposes of rental inspections, “on time” means early.
- Make an impression. Speaking of making good impressions, there are a number of things you can do to make yourself memorable.
- Have references.
- Write a great cover letter.
- Be prepared.
- Be honest.
- Follow up.
Additionally, how long does it take for a rental application to be approved? Understanding the rental application process But typically, most applications will take between 48 – 72 hours for a decision. In some instances, however, it may take longer. Hot tip: If you haven't heard back from the agent after 48 hours, it's a good idea to follow up by phone or email.
Similarly one may ask, what should be included on a rental application?
What should be included in the rental application:
- Rental Resume. To help save time and to show you are super keen to rent the property, consider compiling a rental resume and bringing a printed copy to the viewing.
- Photo Identification.
- Reference Letters.
- Pay Slips.
- Rental History.
- Cover Letter.
- Follow up.
What are two things you can do to be an ideal candidate on a rental application and tenant?
Follow these five tips for an exceptional application.
- Search Within the Budget. A landlord's primary concern when sifting through applications is finding the ideal candidate who can pay the rent on time and in full.
- Prepare for Fees.
- Research Credit History.
- Be Professional.
- Be Honest.