Asked by: Doretha Duceasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th May, 2020
How do you use Study Island in the classroom?
- What does Study Island standards-based practice look like in your classroom?
- Practice sessions level the playing field.
- Practice formats are flexible.
- Blue Ribbons allow you to celebrate mastery.
- Students can save their work and return later.
- Practice content comes from a large item pool.
Consequently, how does Study Island work?
Study Island is goal oriented. Students work to achieve each mini-goal within their specific curriculum. A student may be working on a lesson over “Context Clues.” The teacher can set the benchmark score at 75 percent for mastery. The student then answers the designated number of questions.
Secondly, what is a white ribbon in Study Island? Students will receive a White Ribbon when they pass a Building Block Topic.
Thereof, how do you get on Study Island?
How to Login to Study Island (for schools with subscriptions)
- Login to your Online School (OLS) account.
- Click Study Island located under Quick Links - do not use Lesson Shortcuts or other lesson hyperlinks to access this system.
- Click Study Island Member Log in OR click HERE and save page as bookmark or favorite.
How much does Study Island cost for a school?
Study Island for Home costs $15 per month or $180 per year for a single license covering all subjects. A family license, which allows for up to five licenses, costs $25 per month or $200 per year.