Asked by: Jazmina Piedrolaasked in category: General Last Updated: 17th May, 2020
How do you use shoulder Dolly moving straps?
Then, how does a shoulder Dolly work?
The shoulder dolly lifting system makes lifting big/bulky/heavy items easier! By using natural leverage, the shoulder dolly lifting system allows two people to maintain proper upright posture while lifting any heavy object. The shoulder dolly works in conjunction with the muscle groups in your legs and shoulders.
Secondly, how do you lift a fridge with straps? Follow These Steps to Move a Fridge Safely
- Disconnect fridge according to the user manual.
- Measure fridge and doorways then create a moving plan.
- Remove obstacles like doors as necessary.
- Slide fridge out and strap onto the dolly.
- Tilt fridge back and move with care (slowly).
- Take extra precaution going down steps.
In this manner, how much can you lift with moving straps?
The adjustability of the strap will allow not only unlimited range of motion for the movers but will also allow for moving and lifting nearly any possible item, up to 800 lbs heavy and 10 feet long. This 2-person system was designed by a professional mover to ease the burden of lifting heavy and bulky objects.
How do you use shoulder straps?
Instructions for Using Shoulder Moving Straps
- Suit up. Position the harness moving straps over your shoulders, as pictured they should cross in the back, and the buckle should lay flat in front.
- Buckle up.
- Have your partner do the same.
- Lift from your legs.
- Get moving!