Asked by: Bouabdallah Judashkinasked in category: General Last Updated: 23rd January, 2020
How do you use Nanoskin?
Similarly one may ask, how do you Autoscrub on Nanoskin?
- Step 1: Wash and dry car.
- Step 2: Move car into a shaded area, work on surface that is cool to the touch.
- Step 3: Inspect paint using the baggie test.
- Step 4: Spray plenty of clay lubricant onto a section of paint.
- Step 5: Attach and center the Nanosking Autoscrub to the backing plate.
Secondly, can you use clay bar on ceramic coating? This method involves using a clay bar with limited slippery stuff, which increases friction and may loosen up the adhesion of the coating to the clear coat. Clay is used as a prep for installing ceramic coatings as it is great for removing small debris that sticks on the paint surface.
Just so, how do you use Nanoskin gloves?
- Mix 1 oz of NANOSKIN BUBBLE BATH Wash & Shine Shampoo per gallon of water.
- Rinse surface with water to flush away loose dirt.
- Wash and rinse in sections with AUTOSCRUB Wash Mitt using light pressure.
- Begin with the roof, and work the suds down to the hood, trunk and sides.
- Rinse with clean water.
What is Nano skin?
NANOSKIN AUTOSCRUB System works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars. Unlike the clay bar, the AUTOSCRUB can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water.