Asked by: Francho Lavigneasked in category: General Last Updated: 19th June, 2020
How do you treat dark sunburn?
- Use a spray-on product that helps soothe your sunburn.
- Apply moisturiser to rehydrate and soothe your skin.
- Take over-the-counter medication such as paracetamol, aspirin, or ibuprofen to reduce pain.
Simply so, how do you get rid of dark sunburn?
Try these solutions.
- Try a homemade lemon juice bleaching agent. Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent and can be used on your skin when you mix it with an equal amount of water.
- Use potatoes to help bleach your skin.
- Make a turmeric mask.
- Avoid scratching your sunburn patches while they heal.
Also Know, how do I get rid of a sunburn on my face fast? Use lotions that contain aloe Vera to soothe and moisturize sunburnt skin. Some aloe products contain lidocaine, an anesthetic that can help relieve sunburn pain. Aloe Vera is also a good moisturizer for peeling skin. Apply freshly brewed tea after it has cooled to sunburned skin using a clean cloth.
Also to know is, how do you get rid of dark sunburn on face?
How to Get Rid of a Sunburn ASAP
- Take a cool bath or shower. Keep the temp low and then lather on moisturizer as soon as you get out, the AAD advises.
- Apply aloe.
- Use an ice pack or compress.
- Drink lots of water.
- Don't pop any blisters.
- Protect against further damage.
- Try over-the-counter medications.
Can a tan last for years?
While no tan is permanent, with proper care you can extend the life of your tan by a few days. Generally speaking, tans will last up to 7 to 10 days before skin starts to naturally exfoliate and regenerate.