Asked by: Sue Dekkersasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th January, 2020
How do you treat a wooden serving tray?
In this manner, how do you clean a wooden tray?
Clean the Tray
- Spray the tray with a simple household cleanser, such as a window cleaner, or a solution of water and vinegar. Do not spray with anything that creates foam or suds.
- Wipe off the cleanser with a damp rag or paper towels.
- Let the tray completely dry.
Furthermore, how do you paint a wooden serving tray?
- Gather Materials. Select tray, stencil design, paint colors and additional materials.
- Sand Tray. Remove protective finish from tray surface, using medium-grit sanding pad, to allow new paint to adhere.
- Prime Tray.
- Sand Tray.
- Paint Tray.
- Sand Tray Between Layers of Paint.
- Apply Second Coat of Paint.
- Center Stencil on Tray.
Herein, how do you treat a wooden serving board?
- Clean the wood: You want your cutting board and spoons to be as clean as possible and thoroughly dry.
- Apply the oil: Using a clean, soft cloth or paper towel, apply the oil in an even layer over the wood.
- Let it soak in: Leave the oil to soak in, overnight if possible, or for at least a few hours.
How do you make a picture frame tray?
How to Make a Tray from a Picture Frame
- Step 1: Find your frame. You can thrift them, use ones you already have, or go and buy one new.
- Step 2: Spruce up the frame.
- Step 3: Pick out some paper.
- Step 4: Trace out the paper.
- Step 5: It's time to secure the frame.
- Step 6: For tabletop frames.
- Step 7: Add the handles.