Asked by: Badredin Brendgesasked in category: General Last Updated: 11th May, 2020
How do you thread a bobbin on a Brother VX 1100?
Thereof, how do you put the bobbin in a Brother sewing machine?
- Turn on the sewing machine, and open the top cover.
- Place the bobbin on the bobbin winder shaft so that the spring on the shaft fits into the.
- Remove the spool cap that is inserted onto the spool pin.
- While holding the thread near the spool with your right hand, as shown, pull the thread with.
Secondly, how do I adjust the bobbin tension on my brother? To adjust your bobbin thread to the correct tension, there's a bit of trial and error to be done. First, thread your machine with a thread of normal thickness. Next, set your upper thread tension to 4 (the normal setting). Then, tighten your bobbin case tension screw.
Additionally, how do you Rethread a bobbin?
- Place spool of thread on spool pin.
- Pass thread end, from inside, through the small hole in the rim of the bobbin (illustration 2).
- Place bobbin onto the pin.
- Holding thread end, step on speed controller to run the machine until the desired amount of thread is wound.
- Trim thread ends from top of the bobbin.
Are class 15 bobbins the same as sa156?
SA156 Bobbins are 7/16″ depth, high quality clear plastic and are for use in many Brother sewing and embroidery machines. Do not use regular class 15 bobbins in these machines, they will cause tension problems and can damage the bobbin case.