Asked by: Anatael Paschalisasked in category: General Last Updated: 10th February, 2020
How do you stop TTS on discord?
Similarly, you may ask, how do you use TTS on discord?
User Settings -> Notifications ->Text-to-Speech For all channels: This setting allows any channel,across any server, to have messages be read in Text-to-Speech,regardless if they use the /tts command or not.You'll be hearing a fair amount of TTS across all of yourchannels if you have this enabled.
Secondly, can you change the TTS voice on discord? Change TTS Voice Rate Select the Text-to-Speech tab. Move the Voicespeed slider to change the rate of the Text-to-Speechvoice. By default, it is set to Normal. Click PreviewVoice to hear the currently selected voice at the newrate.
Furthermore, how do I turn off text to speech?
Turn on TalkBack
- From any Home screen, double tap the Apps icon.
- Double tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'SYSTEM' and double tap Accessibility.
- Double tap TalkBack.
- Move TalkBack slider to the left to turn off.
- Double tap Ok to confirm TalkBack is turned off.
How do I turn off text to speech in Minecraft?
Accessible chat using text-to-speech
- Use the Accessibility Menu in Settings to enable text-to-speechfor chat.
- Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+B at any point during a gamesession to enable text-to-speech for chat.