Asked by: Arbi Yruritaasked in category: General Last Updated: 21st May, 2020
How do you stop hating someone who hurt you?
- Distract yourself. If you start dwelling on the personyou hate, keep busy.
- Breathe slowly and deeply when you feel angry.
- Write a letter to express your feelings, but don't sendit.
- Vent to people you trust.
- Ask an authority figure for help.
- Consider talking to a therapist.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in consideration, how do you get rid of hatred?
How to get rid of hatred:
- Notice its presence. Pay attention to your spiteful thoughtsand words.
- Identify the source. Explore which issues set hatred intomotion.
- Sit quietly with your hateful emotions. Don't offer them fuelby rationalizing why you think them.
- Replace unhealthy thought patterns.
- Repeat the process.
Subsequently, question is, how do you forgive someone who hurt you? Here's how to forgive someone who hurt youemotionally.
- Don't rush or force it. When someone hurts you, allow yourselfto feel the emotions.
- Understand why you need to let go.
- Do the unthinkable — empathize.
- Live in the present.
- Don't take things personally.
- Let go of your expectations.
- Learn from the experience.
Similarly, you may ask, what does it feel like to hate someone?
You feel hate for a person that you thinkis a bad person, who is capable of doing bad things. Forexample, you may feel hate for someone who hasdeliberately hurt you or a loved one in the past, forsomeone who has gravely betrayed your trust, orsomeone who has deeply harmed yourself-identity.
What does hating on someone mean?
Intense animosity or dislike; hatred. Idiom: hate on(someone) Slang. To ridicule, insult, or act hatefully toward:Stop hating on them—they're my friends.