Asked by: Tehmina Clopasked in category: General Last Updated: 14th March, 2020
How do you sign up to receive Toys for Tots?
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, how do I sign up for Toys for Tots?
Sign a Family Up for Toys for Tots
- Go to the Toys for Tots website.
- Click on the Request Toys link at the top of the page.
- From here you will be directed to a drop-down menu.
- Once you have a selected a state and county, you will be presented with a name of the person in charge of the local campaign center along with a link.
Similarly, what documents do you need for Toys for Tots? Toys For Tots Now Requires 2 Forms of ID For Each Child, In-Person Pre-Registration
- Government-issued photo ID.
- Proof of current address (such as a utility bill)
- Proof of income (such as WIC documentation, check stubs, or last year's tax return)
Also, how do you sign up for the Angel Tree?
Local Salvation Army service centers accept applications for the Angel Tree program each year during the fall, typically from early September through mid-October. You will need to schedule an in-person appointment at the appropriate local office in order to register your child (or children) for the program.
Where do Toys for Tots go?
Coordinators pick up these toys and store them in central warehouses where the toys are sorted by age and gender. At Christmas, Coordinators, with the assistance of local social welfare agencies, church groups, and other local community agencies, distribute the toys to the less fortunate children of the community.