Asked by: Ao Bonachoasked in category: General Last Updated: 20th June, 2020
How do you set a Craftsman garage door opener?
- Press and release the “smart” button on garage door opener motor unit. The smart indicator light will glow steadily for 30 seconds.
- Within 30 seconds, press and hold the button on the hand-held remote.
- Release the button when the motor unit light blinks.
In this manner, how do you troubleshoot a Craftsman garage door opener?
How to Troubleshoot the Craftsman 1/2 HP Garage Door Opener
- Make sure the outlet has power.
- Check the fuse box or circuit breakers.
- Check the bottom of the garage door for snow and ice.
- If the garage door has been repeatedly used, this may have tripped the overload protector in the motor.
- Check the door for anything that may be obstructing it.
Secondly, where is the Learn button on a garage door opener? The "Learn" button on your garage door opener is located above the antenna wire that hangs from the motor head, it may also be under a light cover. The "Learn" button will be either green, red/orange, purple or yellow.
Besides, where is the Learn button on a Sears Craftsman garage door opener?
Instructions on Programming a Sears Craftsman Garage Door Opener
- Locate the “Learn” button that is on the back of the mounted garage door opener.
- Press and hold down the top button on the garage door remote.
- Locate the “SRT” button on the back of the mounted garage door opener.
- Wait for the indicator light on the garage door opener to flash.
How do I reprogram an overhead garage door opener?
- Locate the square PROGRAM button on the garage door opener motor.
- Press and Hold Down the PROGRAM button until both LED lights turn Blue.
- Release the PROGRAM button and the round Blue LED will remain lit.
- Press and Release the PROGRAM Button and the long LED will begin to blink purple.
- Enter the your key pad code.