Asked by: Chaudhry Bachaevasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st March, 2020
How do you set a Children's Place watch?
Also know, how do I set my electric watch?
Press and hold the "Adjust" button to until the "Time" digits begin to flash. Use the "Start/Stop" and "Split/Reset" buttons to set your digital watch to the correct hour and minute increments. Press "Mode" to display the "Date" setting screen.
Subsequently, question is, how do I set the time on my touch screen watch? Steps
- Press the button once so your watch shows the time.
- Hold down the button for 3 seconds until the hour starts blinking.
- Click the button until it displays the correct hour.
- Press and hold the button again for 3 seconds until the minutes blink.
- Click the button to select the right minute.
In this manner, how do I change the date on my watch?
Here's how to do it:
- If you have a screw down crown, loosen it off.
- If the watch needs to be wound, wind it up.
- Pull the crown out 2 clicks.
- Turn the hands until the date changes.
- Push the crown in one click.
- Turn the crown either clockwise or counterclockwise until the date is correct.
How do I set up Accutime watch?
To set time - While display is on, hold button for 3 seconds till hour flashes. Press button till desired hour is reached. Then hold button again for 3 seconds to adjust minute. Repeat these steps to adjust for month, date, year, 12/24 hour mode, height, weight.