Asked by: Grigoras Schluterasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th March, 2020
How do you see students answers on Google Forms?
Simply so, how do I see responses to my Google form?
- Open the Google Drive app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap the form you want to view.
- Tap the RESPONSES tab on the top-right.
- View the summary of all the responses submitted.
- Tap INDIVIDUAL on the top-left.
- View all the individual responses to your questions.
Furthermore, are Google Forms really anonymous? No ,Forms are not anonymous. When a form is created using our district Google accounts,2 options are available at the top: Require GCISD login to view the form and Automatically collect respondents GCISD username. If you want to create an anonymous survey, you can leave the option “Collect email addresses” unchecked.
Also Know, how do I navigate in Google forms?
To do this, go to “View Form” in the menu bar. You should now be able to navigate through the questions in the form as a participant. NOTE: ?When you open a template from the template gallery, it automatically makes a copy of the file and places it into your Google Drive.
How many responses Can Google Forms handle?
Then your form data will use up all the 200,000 available cells with just 10,000 responses. That may be fine if you do not expect that many people to answer the survey.