Asked by: Miklos Savaryasked in category: General Last Updated: 15th June, 2020
How do you resurface a concrete pool deck?
- Prepare & Repair. Etch, grind, or shot blast the concrete surface to make it porous.
- Clean & Prime. Pressure wash and let surface thoroughly dry.
- Mix Product.
- Apply overlay.
- Add Patterns & Texture.
- Cure & Seal.
Similarly, you may ask, can you resurface concrete around a pool?
Concrete pool deck resurfacing can spice up your old pool deck without the hassle of tearing out the old concrete and pouring new. Concrete overlay products can be sprayed on or trowel applied to most sound concrete surfaces to add color, texture, and slip resistance.
Secondly, do it yourself pool deck repair? Pool Deck Instructions
- Remove loose pool deck material with putty knife or scraper.
- Clean repair area with scrub brush using a mixture of 1 part muriatic acid to 3 parts water.
- Use damp sponge to remove excess water from repair area.
- Add 2 oz.
Besides, how much does it cost to resurface a pool deck?
Pool Deck Resurfacing A basic resurfacing job of 750-square-foot pool deck ranges in price from $2,250 to $3,750. A decorative overlay would be about $5,250 to $9,000 while stamped concrete may range from $6,000 to $15,000.
How do you fix concrete around a pool?
How to Repair Cracks in Your Concrete Pool Deck
- Clean Out the Crack. Leaves, dirt, debris, even bits of broken concrete will all make it more difficult for your repair cement to stick to the solid parts of the deck.
- Fill With Cement. Don't skimp on how much cement you put in the crack.
- Coat with Epoxy Sealant.
- Check the Seal.