Asked by: Dine Segherasked in category: General Last Updated: 11th March, 2020
How do you reset a Whirlpool Cabrio washing machine?
- Turn the washer off.
- Set the mode selector dial to NORMAL.
- Turn the dial counter clockwise ONE click (LEFT), clockwise THREE clicks (RIGHT), counter clockwise ONE click (LEFT) then clockwise ONE click (RIGHT).
- Now press the start button.
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, why is my Whirlpool Cabrio Washer not working?
This is usually caused by a clog in the drain line or something obstructing the pump. Clean out any lint or obstruction (coin, small button) that is clogging the pump filter. Turn off the water connections. If these steps don't solve the problem, the washer's water pump may need to be replaced.
One may also ask, how do you reset a washing machine? How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.
Correspondingly, how do you run a diagnostic on a Whirlpool Cabrio washer?
HOW TO ACTIVATE DIAGNOSTIC MODE ON A WHIRLPOOL CABRIO WASHER
- Press and hold that button for 3 seconds, then release it for 3 seconds.
- Press and hold it again for 3 more seconds, then release it for 3 seconds.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds.
How do you reset the error code on a Whirlpool Cabrio washer?
How to Reset a Whirlpool Cabrio
- Touch any key on the display pad to clear the error code, if applicable, or press "Pause/Cancel."
- Choose a new cycle and press "Start" to begin.
- Turn off and disconnect the Cabrio if the error or problem persists.
- Wait several minutes before restoring power.
- Contact Whirlpool for assistance if the unit will not reset.