Asked by: Dulcenombre Eichblattasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st March, 2020
How do you reset a Maytag Centennial washing machine?
Similarly, how do I reset my Maytag washer?
How to Reset a Maytag Washer
- Press the "Power/Cancel" button.
- Push the appropriate button to choose a new cycle.
- Press "Start/Pause." You have now reset your Maytag washer.
Furthermore, how do you troubleshoot a Maytag washer? How to Troubleshoot & Repair a Maytag Washer
- Assess the load.
- Determine whether the washer is plugged into the electrical outlet.
- Remove any kinks from the drain hose.
- Close the washer's lid securely to add pressure to the lid switch.
- Avoid overcrowding your load; an unbalanced, heavy load can contribute to excessive water fill that can leak.
Just so, why is my Maytag washer stuck on wash cycle?
If your top load washing machine (or some older front load washers) is stuck on one continuous cycle and will not advance and forward to the next wash cycle, then most likely the washer timer is faulty and needs replacement. The timer on your washing machine controls all aspects of the wash, spin, and rinse cycles.
How do you reset a washing machine?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.