Asked by: Sharika Pinhelasked in category: General Last Updated: 5th April, 2020
How do you remove an indent in InDesign?
- Select the type tool from the tool palette.
- Click within the paragraph from which to clear indents.
- Press <ALT>+<CTRL>+T to open the Paragraph palette.
- Change the value in the right indent combo box to zero using the arrows or by typing in a value.
- The right indent is now cleared.
In respect to this, how do you fix indentations in InDesign?
Set an indent using the Tabs dialog box
- Using the Type tool , click in the paragraph you want to indent.
- Choose Type > Tabs to display the Tabs dialog box.
- Do one of the following to the indent markers in the Tabs dialog box: Drag the top marker to indent the first line of text.
Similarly, how do I turn off hyphenation in InDesign? Click the Text Tool in the Tools panel and use your mouse cursor to select the paragraphs you do not want InDesign to hyphenate. The Hyphenate check box is ticked by default. Untick the Hyphenate check box in the Control panel to disable hyphenation for the selected paragraphs.
Moreover, how do I remove tab space?
If you want to remove all the tabs stops in a document, the quick way is to follow these steps:
- Press Ctrl+A.
- Display the Home tab of the ribbon.
- Click the small icon at the bottom-right of the Paragraph group.
- Click the Tabs button, at the bottom-left of the dialog box.
- Click on the Clear All button.
- Click on OK.
What is a hanging indent?
In word processing, a paragraph that has all lines but the first indented. A hanging indent is also known as a hanging paragraph. With many word processors, you can create hanging indents by specifying a negative indentation for the first line of each paragraph.