Asked by: Nath Dworatschekasked in category: General Last Updated: 12th February, 2020
How do you reduce drag on a co2 dragster?
In this regard, how can I make my co2 car go faster?
- Sketch out a design for your C02 dragster.
- Let your C02 block sit out in a warm, dry place for a minimum of a week.
- Draw your car's design onto a C02 car block.
- Cut the C02 block to conform to the design you drew on it using a jigsaw.
- Sand down your dragster until it's smooth all the way around.
Likewise, what is the most aerodynamic shape for a co2 car?
- Wedge - A good aerodynamic shape because of it's long gradual slope. Which allows the air to travel over the surface easily.
- • Lift - an upward force resulting from air being forced underneath a car.
- • When a car is too heavy, it is hard to get into motion but once in motion it stays in motion easily.
Also Know, how do you reduce drag on a car?
Adjust the front fascia and air dam to reduce drag under the vehicle.
You can reduce your vehicle's aerodynamics by:
- Lifting it — "an inch of increased ride height degrades the coefficient of drag by about 10 drag counts [.
- Adding wider tires.
How do you make a co2 dragster?
- Step 1: Create Design. To create my design, I used CorelDraw x3.
- Step 2: Print Design and Cut. I then laser printed my design on the wood, I used a saw to cut it out.
- Step 3: Drill Holes.
- Step 4: Add Axels.
- Step 5: Use Washers.
- Step 6: Add Wheels.
- Step 7: Add CO2 Cartridge, and GO!
- Step 8: Ask Questions!