Asked by: Florentino Dahmsasked in category: General Last Updated: 12th March, 2020
How do you organize your technical items?
- Pare Down Your Stuff.
- Create a Plan For Disposing of Your Electronics.
- Pick One Central Storage Location.
- Organize By Device or Type of Use.
- Prioritize Safety and Efficiency.
- Set Up Charging Stations.
Also to know is, how do you declutter and organize your personal tech?
10 Digital Decluttering Projects You Need to Do
- Declutter your digital documents. Go through all your documents and delete any that you no longer need.
- Make a zen desktop.
- Unsubscribe from email lists/newsletters.
- Clear out your downloads.
- Use automated inbox sorting.
- Clean up your bookmarks.
- Delete rarely used accounts.
- Organize and delete images.
Beside above, how do you organize your digital life? The way you organize your digital life can have a huge effect on your mental health.
Here are five ways you can get a fresh digital start.
- Clean up your inbox.
- Organize your photos.
- Take control of your social media.
- Properly oversee your home.
- Get rid of old stuff.
Keeping this in consideration, what tools or technology do you use to stay organized?
The 9 Best Organizational Tools to Bring Order to Chaos
- Process Street.
- Office 365 (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Drive)
- …and 4 process management techniques to get you started.
How do you organize and declutter?
PART 1: How to Declutter Your Home
- Step 1: Set Goals.
- Step 2: Create a Sorting System.
- Step 3: Get Rid of the Clutter.
- Start by Decluttering the Bedroom Drawers.
- Keep Flat Surfaces in the Bedroom Clear.
- Use Storage Bins for Kids' Toys, Seasonal Items or Things You Use Infrequently.
- Declutter Your Closet From the Bottom Up.