Asked by: Jordy Riendaasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th March, 2020
How do you make fancy Christmas napkins?
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you make Christmas napkins?
How to fold Christmas tree napkins
- Fold a square napkin in half.
- Fold it in half again.
- Pull up each layer of the napkin placing the layers with even gaps between each other.
- Flip over.
- Bring in the two corners so they form a straight horizontal line along the back.
- Flip over so that the side with the corners is facing up.
Also, how do you make a fancy napkin easy?
- Fold a napkin in half twice to form a square with the open corners facing you. Pick up the top open corner and make 1-1/2 inch folds until it reaches the outside corners.
- Repeat again with the next open corner.
- Then fold the napkin into thirds with the folds forming a diagonal on the front.
Regarding this, how do you fold a napkin into a Christmas ring?
How to Fold a Napkin for a Dinner Party: The Classic Ring Stuffer
- Simply lay a square napkin faceup (or patterned side up) on a flat surface.
- Pinch the center of the napkin and lift.
- Insert the pinched end through the napkin ring, then fan out the loose edges to your heart's content.
How do you fold a dinner napkin like a Christmas tree?
Christmas Tree Napkin Folding
- Fold the corner of each layer up one at a time.
- Flip the napkin over and fold each corner to its opposite side.
- Next, turn it back over so it looks like this. This is where your napkin will start to look like a Christmas tree!
- After this, tuck in each flap under itself like this.