Asked by: Celine Perolaasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st July, 2020
How do you make an easy transforming ninja star?
- Step 1: Start 2. With one of the four squares, fold it in half by folding the upper left corner to the bottom right corner, then unfold.
- Step 2: Start 3. Fold in half diagonally the other way, then unfold.
- Step 3: Start 4.
- Step 4: Start 5.
- Step 5: Start 6.
- Step 6: Start 7.
- Step 7: Start 8.
- Step 8: Start 9.
Beside this, how do you make a four point Transforming Ninja Star?
- Step 1: With One of the Four Squares, Fold It in Half by Folding the Top to the Bottom, Then Unfold.
- Step 2: Fold the Right Top Corner to Meet the Middle Fold.
- Step 3: Fold the Left Top Corner to Meet the Middle Fold.
- Step 4: Fold the Right Top Corner to Meet the Two Cross-section Lines in the Middle.
Additionally, how do you make a cool ninja star out of paper? Just don't use card stock – it's too heavy to fold like this.
- Step 1: If you're starting with 8.5″ x 11″ paper, fold it over as shown to create a square.
- Step 2: Fold each square piece of paper in half to make a crease down the center.
- Step 3: Open the paper back up.
- Step 4: Fold each piece of paper in half again.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you make a paper shuriken that transforms?
How to Make a Paper Shuriken
- Step 1: Get One Piece of Origami Paper. Get one piece of origami paper.
- Step 2: Cut in Half. Fold the paper in half, then cut so you have a reference.
- Step 3: Fold in Half.
- Step 4: Fold It in Half the Other Way.
- Step 5: Unfold.
- Step 6: Fold the Top Half on Both Pieces.
- Step 7: Fold the Bottom Half of Both Pieces.
- Step 8: Flip.
How do you make an easy origami ninja weapon?
Origami Ninja Dagger Instructions
- Fold the first sheet of paper in half diagonally to form a triangle.
- Fold the same sheet of paper in half again to form a smaller triangle.
- Unfold the previous fold.
- Fold the same flap over twice more to create the dagger shape.
- Fold the tip into the pocket inside the dagger.