Asked by: Kuljit Verdetasked in category: General Last Updated: 10th June, 2020
How do you make a flannel scarf?
Just so, how do you make a plaid scarf?
Choose a plaid line and cut along it with a pair of scissors to straighten the scarf. Do this along both short ends. Once the scarf has been cut straight, about every 6 inches cut into the fabric 2-3 inches deep depending on how much you want your fabric to be frayed. Repeat this step on all four sides.
Also Know, how do you make an infinity scarf? To make an infinity scarf, you'll need 3/4 yard (60” wide) of lightweight knit fabric. Fold the fabric in half the long way, pretty sides facing together inward. Pin the edges together. Stitch the long side together 1/2” from the edge by hand (remembering to backstitch) or use a sewing machine if you've got one.
Correspondingly, how do you make a big scarf?
- Fold the scarf across to create a triangle.
- Grab the two far ends of the triangle with each hand.
- Cross the two ends behind your head.
- Pull them around to the front.
- Tuck the two ends under the rest of the scarf, or leave them dangling to each side. It's up to you. Style as desired.
How do you make a fringed fleece scarf?
- Step 1: Sew the sides. First, cut off the selvage part of the fleece. Place the two pieces on top of each other with the right sides facing together.
- Step 2: Cut the fringe. With the ruler and rotary cutter, make 1 inch wide by 4 inch long strips.
- Step 3: Tie the knots. Turn the scarf right side out.