Asked by: Vitoriana Lohleinasked in category: General Last Updated: 2nd March, 2020
How do you make a butterfly costume?
- Fold a large piece of black fleece or felt in half. Place the wing pattern so that the edge of the body is along the fold. Trace the pattern with white chalk or pin in place.
- Cut out the black background of the wings. Do no cut the fold line along the body!
Keeping this in consideration, how do you make butterfly wings with a hanger?
Method 2 Using Wire Hangers
- Bend 2 wire hangers into the shape of butterfly wings.
- Pull each of the hooks into a circle shape.
- Push each wing into the leg of a stocking.
- Knot each end of the stocking close to the hanger.
- Wrap the hooks of the wings together to form the middle of the wings.
Also, how do you butterfly shrimp? With a paring knife, slit the underside of a shrimp down the middle, cutting almost but not all the way through to expose the vein that runs along the top of the shrimp. Open the shrimp like a book and use the knife to lift out the vein.
Beside this, how do you make paper butterflies?
Method 1 Folding an Origami Butterfly
- Fold the paper in half, then open it and fold it in half the other way.
- Fold the paper in half diagonally, open it, and fold on the other diagonal.
- Bring the right and left creases together, creating a triangle.
- Fold the 2 top corners into the center.
How do you paint butterfly wings?
Step By Step Directions:
- Trace or draw the butterfly on the canvas.
- Paint the background.
- Paint the butterfly wings.
- Paint the butterfly body and outline the wings.
- Paint the black line details on the wings.
- Paint white dots after the black outline has dried.