Asked by: Claustre De Feasked in category: General Last Updated: 20th April, 2020
How do you make a 3d butterfly?
- Cut a piece of white card to fit box frame. Trace butterfly shape onto card and cut out to form a template.
- Arrange butterflies on background card. Use narrow double-sided tape or a fine strip of glue along centre crease of each butterfly to stick it in place.
- Fold wings upwards to achieve a 3D effect.
Keeping this in view, how do you make a 3d butterfly step by step?
Making your Folded Paper Butterfly Wings Fold your square paper diagonally, so you end up with a triangle. Turn the triangle so that the long straight edge at the bottom. Fold the right hand point up towards the top point.
Additionally, how do you cut a butterfly out of paper? STEP-WISE INSTRUCTIONS
- Step 1 : Take a square paper.
- Step 2 : Do the basic folds.
- Step 3: Hold the paper in diamond shape and pinch the edges inwards from the corners.
- Step 4 : Do on both sides.
- Step 5 : Fold the triangle.
- Step 6 : Now cut the edges and make them curved.
- Step 7 : Back to triangle shape.
Regarding this, how do you make 3d butterfly wall art?
Instructions to make 3D Butterfly Wall Art
- Step 1 Paint the frames. Paint the frames in whatever color you desire.
- Step 2 Cut out some butterfly shapes.
- Step 3 Cover the frame backing with a solid color piece of card stock.
- Step 4 Apply dimensional adhesive to butterfly.
How do you make a paper butterfly?
Method 1 Folding an Origami Butterfly
- Fold the paper in half, then open it and fold it in half the other way.
- Fold the paper in half diagonally, open it, and fold on the other diagonal.
- Bring the right and left creases together, creating a triangle.
- Fold the 2 top corners into the center.