Asked by: Dionna Waldhauserasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th January, 2020
How do you lower the deck on a Cub Cadet zero turn?
Similarly one may ask, how do you adjust the deck on a Cub Cadet xt1?
To level the deck from the front to rear, place the deck lift lever in the middle position. Wearing gloves, rotate the blade closest to the discharge chute parallel to the lawn mower. Measure the height of the front blade tip to the ground. Next, measure the height of the rear blade tip to the ground.
Subsequently, question is, how do I lower my John Deere mower deck? Release Transport Lock
- Raise mower deck using deck lift pedal.
- Rotate transport lock knob clockwise. Knob will release to off position.
- Release pedal to lower deck to previous height of cut setting.
Additionally, how do you drop the deck on a Cub Cadet?
How to Remove a Mower Deck From a Cub Cadet
- Park the Cub Cadet mower on a solid, level surface.
- Lower the deck lift handle to the lowest setting.
- Remove the cotter pin from the brake rod toward the left front of your mower.
- Remove the idler pulley belt from the idler pulley.
- Pull the engine-drive pulley guard down, and roll the belt off the drive pulley.
What is a high capacity mower deck?
(137-cm) high-capacity deck is formed in a hydraulic press to minimize the number of welds and provide a smooth underside for reduced material buildup: Wider and higher discharge opening provides an even clipping dispersal for an excellent finished appearance in all conditions.