Asked by: Godwin Choeasked in category: General Last Updated: 6th February, 2020
How do you lead leaders?
- Recognize Them as Leaders.
- Don't Only Delegate, EMPOWER!
- Pivot from Teacher to Mentor and Coach.
- Focus on What They Do Well.
- Believe They Can Lead Effectively.
- Know the Power of (Certain) Words.
In respect to this, who are you how you lead?
Simply put: Who you are is how you lead. To grow into your best version of a leader, start with a commitment to authenticity. Sustaining an enduring alignment between your values and your actions is vital. It's what lets you be you and it serves as a bond of integrity that enables your followers to trust you.
Secondly, how do you lead and manage a team? Here are eight tips to help you establish and maintain a productive, collaborative team while developing your leadership talents along the way.
- Make time to lead.
- Get to know your team.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate.
- Lead by example.
- Reward the good and learn from the bad (and the ugly)
- Be decisive.
Accordingly, how do you lead others?
7 Examples That Will Confirm You Were Meant to Lead Others
- 7 Actions to Raise your Leadership to a New Level.
- Have a clear strategy.
- "Ask more, tell less."
- Be curious about your people.
- Embrace the unknown.
- Set your people up for success.
- Keep your people focused on their 'why.
- Model the right cultural behaviors.
What is a lead position?
An employee in a lead or supervisory role has a great deal of responsibility. She is held accountable for managing her direct reports and ensuring that they produce quality work. A manager is viewed as a role model by her staff, as they look to her for guidance, support and leadership.