Asked by: Vahan Eifermanasked in category: General Last Updated: 7th June, 2020
How do you keep blonde hair up?
- Wash your hair less.
- Use a blonde formula.
- Choose colour-safe shampoo.
- End with a cool rinse.
- Try a purple toner for brassiness.
- Counteract chlorine with ketchup.
- Wash your hair with beer.
- Reflect the light with shine spray.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, how do I make my bleached hair soft and silky?
Natural 12 ways to Make bleached hair soft and silky:
- Select hair healthy product:
- Color shampoo:
- Use oil:
- Protect hair from the sun:
- Wash hair every 3 days: to make your bleached hair soft and silky.
- Condition hair after applying shampoo:
- You can use dry shampoo for betterment:
- Do not use a towel to dry hair:
One may also ask, how do you take care of blonde hair? The Best Way to Take Care of Blonde Hair
- Choose the right shampoo and conditioner. We recommend Forever Blonde® Shampoo and Forever Blonde® Conditioner that are designed specifically for maintaining and protecting your blonde color.
- Keep hair hydrated.
- Protect it from heat.
- Shield hair from the sun.
- Keep it safe from water.
- Make your color last.
In respect to this, how do I rehydrate my hair after bleaching it?
9 Tips to Help You Hydrate Your Hair After Bleaching
- Bathe Your Hair in Coconut Oil.
- Make Your Own Hair Mask.
- Make Use of Argan Oil.
- Avoid Over-Washing.
- Stop Other Damaging Methods.
- Only Brush or Comb When Dry.
- Rinse with Cold Water – Every Time.
- Get a Leave-In Conditioner.
Does coconut oil help damaged bleached hair?
Bleaching doesn't just break down melanin and the cuticle structure, but also the fatty acids within the hair and other integral hair proteins – causing that straw-like feeling. Coconut oil is one of the only oils that has been scientifically proven to penetrate strands, thereby nourishing parched, damaged hair.