Asked by: Enedino Pintadoasked in category: General Last Updated: 29th May, 2020
How do you hem wide leg pants?
- Step 1: Put on your pants and measure your inseam onyour body to see where you want the pant hem to hit.
- Step 2: Take off the pants and draw a straight lineacross where the pin/mark is using a ruler.
- Step 3: Rip out the original hem using a seam ripper orsmall scissors.
Also, how wide should a hem be on pants?
Wide leg jeans: Jeans should behemmed 1/4 to 1/2 inch from the floor, parallel to the floor.Narrow leg jeans: Hem should be to the top of ourshoe heel parallel to the floor.
Also, can you hem wide leg jeans? As a guideline, the hem of your wide leg pantsshould be no longer than 1/4″-1/2″ above the floorand should be no shorter than 3″ above the floor.Basically, your ankles should always be covered. Thesilhouette and shape of your wide leg pants or jeanscan really make or break the look for you.
Also asked, how do you wear wide leg pants?
#1 Wide pants can lengthen your legs
- Tuck in your tops or wear your wide leg pants with a shortcropped tops.
- For maximum effect wear them with (high) heels though and makesure your pants or jeans almost touch the ground.
What shoes go with wide leg pants?
So here's a look at the best shoes to wear with both dressyand casual cropped wide-leg pants.
- High Heels. I'm not going to lie.
- Backless Loafer Mule.
- Low-Medium Block Heel.
- Mules or Slides.
- Flat Sandals.