Asked by: Bamba Ceadaasked in category: General Last Updated: 21st March, 2020
How do you delete a whole table?
People also ask, how do you delete a whole table in SQL?
- First, you specify the table name where you want to remove data in the DELETE FROM clause.
- Second, you put a condition in the WHERE clause to specify which rows to remove. If you omit the WHERE clause, the statement will remove all rows in the table.
Also, how do I delete a table in database? How to delete a table in a database with phpMyAdmin
- Use the navigation tree in the left sidebar to locate the database table you wish to delete.
- Database fields are now listed in the main pane.
- To delete the whole table, select the Operations tab at the top of the screen.
- Now select Delete the table (DROP) at the bottom right of the screen.
Also Know, how do you delete a table?
Place the cursor in a cell in the table and notice that the Table Tools contextual tab appears in the ribbon. Click Layout > Rows & Columns > Delete > Delete Table. Doing this removes the table from your document. Another way to delete a table is to first of all select it and then delete it.
What statement would you use to remove all rows from a table?