Asked by: Flaviu Astleyasked in category: General Last Updated: 31st March, 2020
How do you define your home decor style?
Don't be scared.
In modern home decor you'll find a lot of clean lines and not a lot of detail.
- Not a lot of texture.
- Asymmetrical layout.
- Limited use of accessories.
- Use of graphic patterns with clean lines.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how would you describe your home decor style?
14 Most Popular Interior Design Styles Explained
- Modern. Modern is a broad design term that typically refers to a home with clean, crisp lines, a simple colour palette and the use of materials that can include metal, glass and steel.
- Mid-Century Modern.
Furthermore, what are different styles of decorating? Keep reading for Decorilla's ultimate guide decoding everything you need to know about the top 20 decorating styles for 2019.
- TRANSITIONAL INTERIOR DESIGN STYLE.
- TRADITIONAL INTERIOR DESIGN STYLE.
- MODERN INTERIOR DESIGN STYLE.
- ECLECTIC INTERIOR DESIGN STYLE.
- CONTEMPORARY INTERIOR DESIGN STYLE.
Also to know, how do you determine your decorating style?
Study what you tear out and identify what the images have in common.
- Take an online quiz. There are a ton of online quizzes that are designed to help you find your decorating style.
- Look to your wardrobe.
- Pay attention to the exterior of homes.
- Take an inventory of your current decor.
What is classic decorating style?
Traditional decorating is calm, orderly, and predictable. There is nothing wild or chaotic in a traditional room. Furnishings are classic and might feel outdated. Modern, eclectic pieces have no room in a traditional space.