Asked by: Bernardasked in category: General Last Updated: 4th April, 2020
How do you deal with difficult customers interview question?
- I listened carefully to what the customer had tosay.
- I apologised and empathised with their situation.
- I confirmed my understanding of their concern.
- I took responsibility to resolve the issue.
- I offered a solution (plus alternatives if possible).
Also know, how do you handle difficult customers interview answer?
Dealing with them professionally
- Get control of yourself: Never argue with customers when theyare angry, displeased or complaining.
- Listen and let the customer vent: Tune in to the customer;don't look for the nearest exit.
- Show the customer you care: Show concern for the customer'sfeelings.
how would you handle a difficult or aggressive customer? 5 Simple Tips on What to do if you are Confronted by anAggressive Customer
- Keep calm and carry on.
- Control your body language.
- Be aware of personal space.
- Listen carefully to what the person has to say.
- Ask constructive questions to try and resolve thesituation.
- If all else fails.
Also question is, how do you deal with conflict with a customer?
12 Conflict Resolution Tips for Excellent CustomerService
- Allow customers to talk. Allow angry customers to talk andexpress their feelings until they release their frustration andcalm down.
- Show you care. Use empathy statements to show you understandthe customer's feelings or frustrations.
- Use the correct tone.
- Be neutral.
- Don't react.
Why should we hire you for this position?
You can do the work and deliverexceptional results. You will fit in beautifully and be agreat addition to the team. You possess a combination ofskills and experience that make you stand out from thecrowd. Hiring you will make him look smart and make his lifeeasier.