Asked by: Pavlinka Caballerasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th April, 2020
How do you create a new folder in Revit?
- On the View tab, click the User Interface drop-down and choose Browser Organization.
- Click the Sheets tab and then click the New button.
- Give it a name and then click OK.
- In the “Browser Organization Properties” dialog, on the Folders tab, choose the new custom Sheet Folder property for the first Group by item.
Correspondingly, how do you create a new category in Revit?
Create a View Type
- Open a view for which you want to create a view type, or click the view name in the Project Browser.
- In the Properties palette, click Edit Type.
- In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate.
- Enter a name for the new view type and click OK.
Similarly, how do you organize a sheet in Revit? Help
- Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Browser Organization.
- In the Browser Organization dialog, click the Views tab to apply a sort to project views, or click the Sheets tab to apply a sort to sheets.
- Select a sort group.
- Click Apply, then click OK.
Subsequently, question is, where is the Revit family folder?
When trying to access Revit family files, you may encounter a problem locating the files. Issue: By default, family files are typically stored in a location like the following: C:ProgramDataAutodesk<product> <release>Libraries.
How do you change discipline in Revit?
See Organizing Views in the Project Browser. To set the Discipline property for a view, select the view name in the Project Browser, or open the view. On the Properties palette, the Discipline property is listed in the Graphics section. Select a value from the list.