Asked by: Umberto Dobychinasked in category: General Last Updated: 3rd February, 2020
How do you clean the lint filter on a Whirlpool Duet washer?
- Remove the lower kick plate. Unscrew the two screws holding the kick plate in place, and gently pull off to remove.
- Place a small bucket under the white hose. Remove the cap on the white hose by untwisting it.
- Look inside the white hose.
- Look inside the hose cap.
- Twist the cap back onto the white hose.
Simply so, does Whirlpool washing machine have lint filter?
Located on the lower front of the washer, most models, such as the LG, GE, Whirlpool and Splendide, have a filter that catches coins, keys and lint. While many models have a small access door on the front of the washer, a few models require removing the lower front panel to access the pump filter.
where is the filter in my Whirlpool washing machine? Step 1: Locate the filter Usually, it will be on the bottom right of the washing machine, making access rather easy. Of course, your model may be different so you may need to consult the user's manual or give your washer a quick look over to find it.
Beside above, where is the drain pump filter on a Whirlpool Duet washer?
The location of the drain pump filter in a Whirlpool Duet washer is accessible through the lower access panel below the washer door.
- Unplug your Whirlpool Duet washer power cord from the wall outlet.
- Find the screws securing the lower access panel to the washer cabinet.
- Remove the screws with a 1/4-inch nut driver.
Does a Whirlpool front load washer have a filter?
Whirlpool Duet Washer is a front-loading washing machine. The filter on a Whirlpool Duet is located under the front kick plate. A washer filter collects lint that falls from clothes during the washing process. The lint filter should be cleaned at least once every 6 months.