Asked by: James Rulasked in category: General Last Updated: 26th February, 2020
How do you clean commercial vinyl floor tiles?
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, how do you clean commercial vinyl floors?
First, vacuum or dry mop the floor to remove dust, hair and dirt. Then you're ready to move on to a wet mop and a cleaning solution. There are commercial vinyl floor cleaners available, but you can make a simple, effective cleaner for vinyl floors by mixing apple cider vinegar with water.
Also Know, how do you care for commercial vinyl tiles?
- Sweep away debris from the vinyl composition tile with a broom or a vacuum.
- Mix a liquid or dry household floor cleaner with water according to directions on the bottle or box.
- Dip a mop into the detergent mixture and wring it out.
- Remove the detergent from the VCT flooring by wiping it off with a clean mop.
Also, how do you clean discolored vinyl flooring?
- Mix together one part bleach to four parts water.
- Soak a rag or cloth in the solution and place the soaked cloth on top of the stain.
- Leave the cloth in place undisturbed for one hour to let the bleach soak into the stain and lighten it.
- Rinse the stain well with water and dry.
Why is my vinyl floor turning black?
A: In my experience, dark staining that appears below the surface of a vinyl floor is most commonly associated with water damage, such as a leak from an appliance or around a toilet.