Asked by: Nikoloz Bolsicoasked in category: General Last Updated: 12th March, 2020
How do you clean a Sub Zero freezer drawer?
- Turn the unit off at the control panel. See How to Turn Off Dial Controls if needed.
- Use a mild detergent and water with a soft cloth. Water and baking soda paste may be used to remove tough stains.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- See Also:
In this manner, how do you remove a Sub Zero freezer drawer?
To remove a storage drawer: Pull forward until the drawer stops. Lift the front of the drawer slightly, then pull forward.
Side by Side and Over Under Models
- Push the drawer slides in.
- Align the drawer with the drawer slides and push back until it stops.
- Press down on the front of the drawer to engage the slides.
Subsequently, question is, how do I remove the freezer drawer from my Maytag refrigerator? Removing the Bottom Freezer Drawer From a Maytag Refrigerator
- Unplug the bottom mount power cord from the wall outlet.
- Extend the drawer fully.
- Push the latches on each side of the white drawer cradles inward toward the cradles with your fingers.
- Remove the screws on each drawer slide connecting the sliding rail to the drawer bracket with a Phillips screwdriver.
Accordingly, how do you clean GE refrigerator drawers?
Use a sponge or rag and warm soapy water or a multipurpose cleaner, scrub the inside of the refrigerator and freezer. Don't forget the inside of the doors. Follow this how-to to clean your water and ice dispenser.
How many years does a sub zero last?