Asked by: Theodor Honoratoasked in category: General Last Updated: 21st June, 2020
How do you change the blade on a skilsaw 5480?
Regarding this, how do you change a blade on a skilsaw?
- Turn the Skilsaw off.
- Press the red button to lock the blade.
- Lift the safety guard.
- Use a 3/4" wrench to remove the retaining bolt from the center of the blade on your Skilsaw.
- Place the new blade on the Skilsaw.
- Replace the retaining bolt to lock the new blade into position.
Beside above, what is a blade wrench? Blade Wrench. The metal blade wrench is used to tighten and loosen the blade bolt when changing the saw's blade.
Keeping this in view, how do you change a blade on a jigsaw?
To change a blade, switch off the jigsaw, unplug it, and let the used blade cool down. Pull up the saw-blade locking lever and let the used blade fall out with a slight shake. Turn the jigsaw upside down. Hold the fresh blade with its teeth forward; insert the blade shank into the blade holder as deeply as it will go.
How do you use a skilsaw 5150?
Instructions for a Skilsaw 5150
- Disconnect the power plug from the outlet.
- Place the base of the Skilsaw next to the edge of the material you want to cut through.
- Slide the depth adjuster lock upward.
- Loosen the bevel adjustment wing nut located on the back of the saw and adjust it to 0-degrees.