Asked by: Xulio Vozmedianoasked in category: General Last Updated: 17th April, 2020
How do you care for silver pothos?
Similarly, how do you prune silver pothos?
Cut through the stem 1/4 inch above a leaf scar using a clean knife or scissors. The pothos sends out new stems at scars beneath a cutting point, resulting in a fuller, shorter plant. You can cut back the stems as far as necessary to maintain the desired size.
Beside above, when should I repot silver pothos? Container Size A pot depth of 10 inches supplies enough room for the plant to grow. Only move the pothos to a larger pot if the roots begin blocking the drainage holes or if the plant starts to lift from the soil. Spring, during active growth, is the best time for repotting.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you take care of a Scindapsus plant?
- Site. Bright indirect light.
- Temperature. Average warmth; keep warm in the winter minimum of 55°F.
- Water. Water well in the growing season.
- Feeding. A liquid feed every month or so.
- Tip. If your plant is getting too leggy pinch out the growing tips in spring and it will bush out nicely.
Do pothos like coffee grounds?
Golden Pothos and Philodendron These two popular houseplants both like the occasional coffee. In addition, you may add grounds, complete with non-bleached coffee filters, into the potting soil with each transplant. The addition of grounds when transplanting will keep the vines robust and encourage growth.