Asked by: Junie Hendricksasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st February, 2020
How do you calculate BSA on a calculator?
- Du Bois formula: BSA = 0.007184 × W0.425 × H0.725
- Mosteller formula: BSA = = 0.016667 × W0.5 × H0.5
- Haycock formula:
- Gehan and George formula:
- Boyd formula:
- Fujimoto formula:
- Takahira formula:
- Schlich formula:
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, how do you calculate BSA?
Body Surface Area (BSA)
- Calculate weight in kilograms: 210 pounds ÷ 2.2 = 95.45 kg.
- Calculate height in centimeters: 6 feet, 3 inches = 75 inches x 2.54 cm/inch = 190.5 cm.
- Multiply height by weight and divide by 3600. (190.5 cm x 95.45 kg) ÷ 3600 = 5.
- Take the square root of 5 = 2.24 m2
Likewise, how do I calculate m2? To calculate the amount of m2 you will need for your floor, determine the area of your floor: measure the length of the room in meteres and the width of the room in metres, and multiply these (so length x width) to obtain the area of your floor.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what does BSA calculated mean?
body surface area
What is normal BSA range?
Body surface area: BSA. The total surface area of the human body. The body surface area is used in many measurements in medicine, including the calculation of drug dosages and the amount of fluids to be administered IV. Average body surface area for adult men: 1.9 m2. Average body surface area for adult women: 1.6 m2.