Asked by: Altaf Taubenseeasked in category: General Last Updated: 27th May, 2020
How do you apply pm shines by Paul Mitchell?
Considering this, how long does Paul Mitchell PM Shines process?
how do you dilute pm shines? Mix 2 ounces of PM Shine color with 2 ounces of Processing Liquid in a bowl or application bottle. For dry, damaged or recently processed hair, dilute the coloring mix by replacing 1/2 ounce of PM Shine with Clear Shine.
Likewise, does PM Shines go on wet or dry hair?
As far as I can tell (because I cannot remember from PMTS), you should apply PM Shines Clear Shine to dry hair. I don't think it is going to leave the same shine when damp as it would when dry. When you apply PM Shines colors to damp hair it is like a toning and blending effect. I would assume the same for Clear.
How do you mix Paul Mitchell the color?
- of 10-40 volume Paul Mitchell® Cream. Developer (1:1.5 ratio).
- Mix Ultra Toners with 10 volume. Mix 1 part of the color XG® to.
- 1 part of 20 volume Paul Mitchell® Cream Developer (1:1 ratio).
- Mix 1 part of the color XG® to. 2 parts of 40 volume Paul Mitchell®
- Cream Developer (1:2 ratio).