Asked by: Atilio Graiverasked in category: General Last Updated: 20th March, 2020
How do you apply Behr semi transparent waterproofing stain and sealer?
People also ask, how do you apply Behr waterproofing stain and sealer?
1st Coat 200-400 Sq. Ft.; 2nd Coat 400-800 Sq. Ft.
- Must apply between 35-90˚F (1.7-32˚C).
- Do not use if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- No primer needed on most woods.
- Stir product occasionally throughout application.
- Use a 3/8” nap roller, nylon/polyester brush, pad applicator or airless sprayer.
Beside above, how many coats of stain should Behr deck? Two thin coats required. For optimum performance, coat all six sides of wood. 1-2 hours before recoat. Allow 72 hours for full cure.
Keeping this in consideration, how long does it take for Behr semi transparent stain to dry?
Dry Time. 1-2 hours before recoat. Allow 72 hours for full cure.
How long does Behr stain last?
BEHR's best semi-transparent product, this advanced 100% acrylic formula penetrates deep into wood to deliver complete protection from the elements for up to 6 years on decks and 8 years on fences and siding.